Was supposed to be at client's place today but client postponed meeting to Tuesday morning. As I was heading to work, alot ran through my mind - life, work, finances, education, etc. Post 30, it seems as though I have reached an impasse; its the same with the rest of my peers. Is the economy really picking up? Doesn't seem the case. The elearning market seemed to have reached a standstill. Maybe I need to restrategise in terms of my careerpath...
Tuesday (121004):
Woke up and headed to client's place in the morning. Then got back to office and had quick lunch before another meeting with client. Saw Luke online. As I was feeling bored, I started chatting online (I know it was kinda rude but can't help it, bah!). We decided to meet up with the rest the next day (kinda excited as it has been awhile since we all got together... miss them loads!). Went back feeling slightly better; sharead a cab with my colleagues.
Wednesday (131004):
Today, mum left for JB with nan. I went to work feeling down. Got sms from CY; he informed me about White Manta (frontpage news!). He also asked me if I wanted anything from Beijing. He'll be flying this Saturday and be back next Sunday. I declined any (what a sweet gesture). Also sms one of my dive buddy who just got back from her honeymoon. She mentioned meeting 'my ex' in NY but did not elaborate. Frankly, I am not keen to know more about him. Live and let live considering its all over.
Then I got a call from Luke and went down for a brief chat at Subway, Amara (sorry about the bad outcome of the interview). Decided to leave early to meet the rest for dinner. We checked out Dempsey Road and ended up at Holland Village and chatted the night away. Got home after 1am; felt tired and a little unwell...
Thursday (141004):
Was down with bad cough and runny nose; decided to take medical leave. Spoke to "Precious" (good chat) then saw Luke online (busy surfing for jobs again I see? Join the club!). Got a reply for another offer; considering... Heard that today pay cheque is in and mum's back and for once nice home cooked meal during my off day (hallelujah!). There will be a staff meeting tomorrow at 4pm; wish me luck!
"Call on Me, I will answer your prayer" (40:60)
No comments:
Post a Comment